Cute Friendship Text Messages #00091-#00100

Cute Friendship Text MessagesHere are another ten Friendship Forever messages to send your best friend, true friend, close friend, real friend, or even enemies:

100. This hurts: "Should I smile because we're friends? or should I cry because that's all we'll ever be?"

99. It isn't everyday that I get the chance to thank you for the love and friendship. I may not offer the greatest kind, but it is certainly my best. Thanks for being my friend.

98. Friendship is not having to worry on what to say or to do or even what is seen in you. It's about being comfortable to be who you want to be and I'm glad that with you, I can be me.

97. Friends are like devils, they teach you to do things and lure you to temptations. But no matter how naughty they are, they are still angels who love you. Thanks, cute devil! =)

96. When two people wanted to be together, it means they love each other. But when two people wanted to be "just friends", it's because they are too much in love with each other that there's no need for a commitment to stay even closer!

95. Though we've been apart, our friendship is still very important to me. We may not be able to share the day-to-day things anymore, but we've shared memories that distance cannot erase.

94. Though we never really took that much and even though we lead to different lives, there are still one thing you gave me that I'll never forget. The warmth of your sweet little friendship that melted my heart.

93. Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire. True friendship stands the test of time, distance and absence, making it grow stronger. Difficult times only mean that friendship's roots will grow deeper. Good morning! Rise and shine! God bless and take care!

92. I'm your friend but God is your bestfriend. You can cry to me but God can dry your tears. I love you but God loves you deeper. You can hold my hand but God can carry you better.

91. Friendship has no vows, no rituals, it only needs people who are willing enough to care and make friendship a lifetime promise. I hope we will.

>>More: Cute Friendship Text Messages #00081-#00090

0 comments:

Post a Comment