Free Text Messages Jokes To Share #00091-#00100

Funny Text MessagesWhere can I read funny text messages, you might ask. Well, thanks for asking because below, you can find my collections of crazy, funny, wild text messages to send to everyone. Have fun laughing :D

100. Teacher: You've been absent with the same excuse. Your lolo died 4 times in 4 months! Now, what is your excuse? Student: My lola is getting married to my 5th lolo!

99. Love can move all mountains. Love can clean dark gray clouds in the sky. Love can give colors where there are none. And love can remove all underwear!

98. You are aging when the candles on your birthday cake are enough to burn down your house, when your joints are as creaky as a rundown door, when your hairline starts to recede and your waistline starts to expand, when you can live without sex but not without your eyeglasses, when your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

97. Why was white chocolate invented? So little black kids could have dirty faces too.

96. If the people don’t want to come out to the park, nobody’s gonna stop them.

95. Why would I avoid those who hate me? When I could make their lives miserable just by existing.

94. Mr1: Whenever my wife needs money, she calls me "handsome." Mr2: Really? Mr1: Yes, "Hand some money over!"

93. Husband to hotel manager. Come, hurry, my wife wants to jump out of the window. Manager: What can I do about that, sir? Husband: Idiot! The window won't open!

92. Chinese: My leaders are like Great Wall Of China, old but still as strong as the brick in the wall. Singaporean: My leaders are like the many high rise buildings in Singapore, they bring our nation to greatest heights. Filipino: My leaders are like Taal Volcano, they've been around for a long time, doing nothing.

91. It is better to tell the truth and make someone cry than to tell a lie and make someone smile, so, don't be shy to tell the truth that I am cute. I will not cry, promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment