Inspirational Text Messages #00051-#00060

Want some motivational quotes to motivate your love ones? Here are ten inspirational text messages to send:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60. Life's a little ironic. We all want things to change, but once they do, we wonder why things can't go back to the way they were.

59. Something more to think about: If price and worth have basically the same meaning, then why are priceless and worthless totally opposite?

58. Sometimes, you just have to try not to care no matter how much you do because sometimes you can mean nothing to someone who means everything to you. It's not pride. It's called self-respect.

57. Never be afraid of giving your best; in work, in life and in love. For it always be the ultimate gauge of satisfaction even if you fail.

56. In life, you may feel tired of fighting for the same reason everyday. You may feel that everyone is moving so fast leaving you far behind and you may feel that there is no point of moving on. There's no certainty in life. It's not how fast you get there. It's on how you played the game. Put in mind that at times it is better to be like a turtle who patiently moves and enjoys every step of the way rather than a rabbit who runs so fast and missing every simple single detail in life.

55. You are part of a puzzle of someone else's life. You may never know where you fit but remember that someone else's life may never be complete without you in it. Have a blessed day!

54. Don't make fun of girls around my eyes for it echoes toward my ears; and that my mind narrows on that state; for my imagination can ruin everything; I mean everything!

53. I've never been brave in cupid's eyes. I tend to hide what I really feel, pretend to be fine despite the pain deep within. Now, I've realized, nobody has the right to hurt me unless I let them take away my happiness.

52. If you're shopping for a happy ending and you couldn't find one, buy a new beginning instead.

51. It's funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different.

>>> More: Inspirational Text Messages #00041-#00050

0 comments:

Post a Comment