Love Text Messages #00031 - #00040

More free love text messages to send your wife, husband, girlfriend, or boyfriend... and even your friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
40. If I have to choose between the one who loves me the most and the one I love the most, I'd rather go for the person who loves me the most because I can learn to love that person as our relationship goes on but I can never teach the person I love the most to love me the way it should. So sad and painful but true, have to willingly admit realities.

39. In a relationship, it's not difficult to use your brain over the heart. If you find yourself capable of getting involved with someone because you use your brain, it means one thing, you aren't in love with the person. Because when you love someone, it's almost impossible to control your heart and tell it to let the mind handle the relationship. And the same is also true that when you can't use your brain because the heart rules over, it means that you are definitely, positively in love. So good luck to both your brain and heart.

38. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

37. I opened my purse and found it empty. I reached in my 2 pockets and found a few coins then I searched my heart and found YOU! That's when I realized how rich I am.

36. You've been called by cupids' court for stealing my heart, trespassing in my dreams and robbing me of my senses. You've been sentenced to a lifetime with me - how do you plead?

35. First time I saw you I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you I was scared to kiss you. First time I kiss you I was scared to love you...but now that I love you I'm scared to lose you!

34. There was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discovering that an angel is missing, please call heaven and tell them you're safe with me, my sweet angel.

33. I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest coz he knew I'd love you the best!

32. I used to wonder why I couldn’t seem to find the right person. I even asked God why He wouldn’t allow me to commit myself to anyone. It took me years to know the answer. God wanted me to wait for you and you alone.

31. If I could write a million words to tell you the many reasons why I miss you, I would. But I have limited space, so I'll just cut it short---theres no other person in this world who makes me smile the way you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment