Love Text Messages #00021 - #00030

Another sweet and romantic free love text messages and quotes to send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30. You may find another me but I'll never look for another you. You may care for another me but I'll care for no one but you. Know why? Because they can never be YOU.

29. Love is a noble act of self giving, offering your trust, faith and loyalty. The more you love the more you lose a part of you, yet you don’t become less of who you are; you end up being complete.

28. When you love, it doesn't matter how many times you cried, how many words you've heard, but it's how much you care and how long you're willing to sacrifice. Even if it means, taking away your own happiness.

27. Love is a word I thought once knew but hadn’t really known it until I found you. All that you have you are willing to give, feeling without them you could not live. The love I thought once…

26. The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters but the loneliness, the pain of missing you kills me. How I wanted to be with you till my last breath.

25. One day, when I had the guts I told him, "I love you." He answered, "Am I asking you?" I replied, "I'm willing to wait." He replied, "Did I ask you to wait?" With unshed tears I turned back but he called me, "Where are you going?" I said, "I'm leaving." He asked, "Why are you leaving? I didn't ask you to leave me or ask you to wait, all I know is that I love you too. Isn't that enough reason for you to stay?"

24. I know it's impossible that we'll always be together. But that doesn't mean we can't have a quantified laughs together, you know. I'll take whatever you can give cause I'm just happy to be with you.

23. What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much.

22. A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.

21. How can I promise forever when tomorrow is so far away from me? How can I ease the pain when I have a bleeding heart inside of me? How can I forget someone like you when your name etched so deep within me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment