Examples of Naughty Text Messages To Send #00061-#00070

Do you love sending free funny text messages? These are some of the funniest text messages and short SMS jokes you can send to your friends...

70. You've got sex appeal, you've got style, you've got intelligence, and you've got class. You've got the face and you've got the body but I've got the wrong number... Sorry!!

69. US and British forces attacked a housing estate in Pakistan today. 250 are reported dead and 400 injured. A spokesman says they will attack the second house tomorrow.

68. Last night, I needed you so badly, I wanted to taste you, I wanted you in me so you could work your powers on me but i couldn't find you....Mr. PARACETAMOL!!!

67. There are two types of people: Those who come in and say, "Well, here I am." and those who come in and say, "Hey, there you are!" Who are you?

66. You're driving a car at steady speed. On your left is a drop off and on your right is a fire engine going at same speed you are. In front is a galloping horse the same size as your car so you can't overtake. Behind is a galloping zebra. What must you do to get out of this dangerous situation? Get off the Merry-Go-Round!

65. According to health and science, sex and laughter are good for the heart, except when your partner is laughing at you during sex, that is bad for the heart!

64. Boy: Mom, why am I black and you are white? Mom: Listen son, considering all the crazy things I did years ago, you should be thankful that you are not barking.

63. Sometimes, I feel like a cup of coffee. A little bitter, a little sweet, but oh so hot!

62. Difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit and not a vegetable. Wisdom is knowing not to include it in a fruit salad.

61. Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones to make! Try a different one each day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment