Love Text Messages #00011 - #00020

Another set of free love text messages... something sweet quotes to send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20. When you look for a job, it shouldn't only the salary to count. We must consider the job, if that's what we want, because there's less chance you'll be efficient if you don't like what you do. Same goes in love, don't push yourself to love somebody only for the sake of having someone in your life. Otherwise, less is the chance you can work it out.

19. What if you waited for your special someone your whole life and later on learn that no one is waiting for you? True love is worth taking chances for. Sometimes, you don't know why things work out, they just do.

18. A relationship between two persons is like a house. When a light bulb burns out, you do not go and buy a new house. You fix the light bulb!

17. Don't send any messages. I don't want to see you... to hear your voice... to think of you... to keep in touch with you!!! Because the doctor advised me to keep away from sweets!!!

16. I can't text you roses or fax you my heart. I'd email you kisses but we'd still be apart. I love you to pieces and just wish you'd see that I care for you so much... because you mean the world to me.

15. Love was only a myth. I thought that a true and lasting love was just a lie told by poets; then you came along unexpectedly to prove I was wrong.

14. "Special" is different from "important." Special - someone you'll never forget for the rest of your life. Important - someone you need for the rest of your life.

13. To be loved is to live in someone's heart. Don't hold something in your arms that you are not willing to hold in your heart.

12. As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head. Like why do I love you as much as I do... then I realize it's because you are YOU!

11. My voice is so soft for you to hear. My actions are too weak for you to see... But if you would only listen carefully, you’ll hear the sound of my heart saying from NOW til forever, I'll always be here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment