Free Text Jokes Everyday #00041-#00050

Another set of funny text messages to send to everyone!!!

50. Newsflash: Police are looking for a suspect who's smart, sexy, witty and very gorgeous. Help Me !! Where do you think I should hide?

49. When you feel that nobody loves you, that nobody cares, when all you can do is cry and walk away because everyone is against you, then you are the weakest link. Goodbye!

48. No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you... But I'm happier each time I send you a message 'coz I know I'll be disturbing you!

47. If they say "Good looks could kill", then please don't look at me! I don't wanna see you die!

46. I read on the newspaper that sending text messages causes a radiation that is cancerous. That's why I have decided to stop - to stop reading newspapers.

45. Someone said to me, "I love you." I sneezed, then I replied, "Sorry, I'm allergic to talkshits and lies." :)

44. Women are more verbal than men. That's why when you see an elderly couple together, it's always the man who's wearing the hearing aid.

43. A salesman, tired of his job, gave it up to become a policeman. Several months later, a friend asked him how he liked his new role. "Well," he replied, "the pay is good and the hours aren't bad, but what I like best is that the customer is always wrong." :)

42. Man: How much is the fee for an annulment? Lawyer: P100000. Man: I only paid P1000 when I got married! Lawyer: Freedom, my friend, is always expensive!

41. Thought of the day: Married men live longer than single men but married men are a lot more willing to die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment