Free Funny Text Messages Jokes To Send #00051-#00060

Another 10 free funny text messages and funny SMS jokes to send to your friends. Have a laughful Wednesday!!!

60. It's not how big your sin is. It doesn't matter if you're a thief, a rapist, a murderer, a cheater or a liar. The point is: You committed a sin! Ouch!

59. Doctor: I'm sorry to tell you that you've got rabies. Patient: Please give me a piece of paper and pencil. Doctor: You don't have to write your will. Patient: No, I want to make a list of people to bite.

58. Question: What is the difference between love and a pack of cigarettes? Answer: Both of them can make you sick, but at least, the cigarettes come with a warning!

57. A social study has concluded that a woman's ultimate fantasy is having two men at a time! In the fantasy, one cooks while the other cleans the house.

56. Don't be unhappy if all your dreams never come true, just be thankful that your nightmares don't too.

55. Thought of the day: Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks.

54. It's sad how busy we can get sometimes and forget to keep in touch with each other. But I want you to know that nothing's changed. I still look great!

53. It is a scientific fact that 1 out of 3 people is ugly. Look at the person at your left and right. If they are good looking, you're in big trouble!

52. Woman carrying sick baby boy to doctor. Doctor: Is he bottle fed? Woman: Breast fed doc. (Doc squezees woman's breast.) Doc: That's why he's sick, you don't have milk. Woman: Yaya ako Doc! YAYA!

51. I hate liquor and I hate men. To me, they are my enemies! But then again, God said, "Love your enemies." So, what can I do? Disobey God? Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment