Free Funny Text Messages #00011 - #00020

Where can I read funny text messages? Here's the second batch of our free funny SMS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20. Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me... How are you?

19. You’re Attractive Gorgeous Intelligent Smart Charming Sophisticated Fit Kind & Generous. In fact you’re becoming more like me everyday!

18. You've got style. You've got intelligence. You've got class. You've got the face & You've got the body & I've got the wrong number!

17. I'm at the police station. The police caught me & filed a case against me "possession of good looks". I'm doomed! I need someone ugly to bail me out- so hurry up!

16. NEWSFLASH: Police are lookin for a suspect who's smart sexy witty & very gorgeous- they've already eliminated you from the enquiry (Where do you think I shood hide?)

15. There's an urgent meeting in the jungle! Everyones there.. lions, tigers, cheetas and ape... but the meeting can't start because the monkey is reading this text :D

14. Girls are like phones. We like to be held and talked too- but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

13. Last night I lay in bed looking at the stars- the beautiful sky and the endless horizon....& suddenly I thought...where on Earth is my roof?

12. Roses are red, violet are blue. Someone like you belongs to the zoo! Don't be mad, don't be blue... Frankenstein was ugly too!

11. This SMS can only be read by someone CUTE: ...try again...again...maybe you are just not cute? ...one more time...hey don't force it ugly!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment