Love Text Messages #00051 - #00060

Another ten love text messages. Enjoy!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60. I have a little angel flying around with a hammer. Each person she hits get a little bit of my love... I hope she beats the hell out of you...!

59. To live this life, I need a heartbeat... To have a heartbeat, I need a heart.... To have heart, I need happiness.... To have happiness, I need you!

58. I asked God for a rose and he gave me a garden... I asked God for a drop of water and he gave me an ocean... I asked God for an angel and He gave me you.

57. Why do birds fall from the sky every time you walk by? Why do stars fall from the sky?... because like me they want to be near you!

56. Sweet as a rose bud... bright as a star... cute as a kitten... thats what you are... bundles of joy, sunshine, and fun... You are everything I love all rolled into one.

55. Thought of you today. That's not new. Thought of you yesterday and the day before too... I'll think of you tomorrow and my whole life thru and I'll think of you forever because I think the world of YOU!

54. I have liked many but loved very few. Yet no one has been as sweet as you... I'd stand and wait in the world's longest queue... just for the pleasure of a moment with you.

53. A special smile... a special face... a special someone I can't replace... I love you I always will. You've filled a space no one can fill.

52. Girl, you are clever... girl you are smart... girl you are like a work of art... girl you are sexy... girl you're fine... the only thing you ain't is mine!

51. I love your eyes... I love your smile... I cherish your ways... I adore your style. What can I say? You're one of a kind and 24/7 you're on my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment