Love Text Messages #00061 - #00070

Another ten free text messages:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
70. I asked an angel to watch over you, but he come back sooner than expected. I asked why? He said "An angel doesn't need to watch over an angel!"

69. Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart forever!

68. True love is hard to find. Special one, one of a kind. But the love inside of me is true. It appeared the day I met you!

67. It takes two to tango. Two to kiss. Two to talk & reminisce... so many good things come in two & one of those things is me and you!

66. You say you love me and want to hold me tight. Those words run thru my head day & night. I dream you held me and made me see that forever together we would be.

65. 1000 words one could say. 1000 wishes one could pray. 1000 miles legs could walk. 1000 sounds a mouth could talk. 1000 times I'll be true. 1000 ways to say I love you!

64. Ive got your back & you've got mine. I'll help you out anytime. To see you hurt, to see you cry.... makes me weep & wanna die. I'll be right here until the end.... because you're my love & my best friend.

63. You can fall from a bridge... you can fall from above... but the best way of falling... is falling in love!

62. There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts for eternity!

61. What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment