Jokes To Send By Text #00021-#00030

Another sets of Free Funny Text Messages:

30. I am a killer,I kill people for money... but because you are my friend... I'll kill you for nothing!

29. Hello I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now... sorry I will leave, I can't find a brain.

28. I saw you staring out from the window... your eyes... your face.. you're so adorable.
I couldn't resist myself & started singing. HOW MUCH IS THAT DIGGY IN THE WINDOW.

27. I saw something in the shop window today. It was stunning, sexy, cute, beautiful & adorable. I was supposed to buy it for you till I realized it was my own REFLECTION.

26. Someday you may lose your hair, you may lose your teeth, your money and even lose your mind. But one thing you will never lose - your good looks, coz you can never lose what you don't have!

25. Our friendship means a lot to me, and if we were the last people on a sinking ship and there's only one life vest, I would ... ahh.. ahh. I would miss you so bad!

24. WHY MEN ARE LIKE COMPUTERS: 1)they are useless until you turn them on 2)they have lots of data but are still clueless 3)as soon as you pick one, a better model comes on the market!

23. WHY WOMEN ARE LIKE COMPUTERS 1)no one really understands them 2)all your mistakes are stored in their memory 3)you find yourself spending all your money on accessories for them!

22. I'm sure you were born in this world as a cute baby. Now that you're a grownup, I have one question..... What happened?

21. The rain makes all things beautiful, the grass and flowers too. But if rain really makes all things beautiful, why doesn't it rain on you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment