Funniest Text Message #00031-#00040

Here's another ten jokes to send by text for your friends and even family members :D

40. Why do I miss you? Because you make me smile. You are so kind. You are so sweet. You are very funny. And most of all, because you are not texting me any more. That's why.

39. When you are in love, you wish you were married. When you are married, you wish you were in love.

38. You're like my asthma, you take my breath away. Like dandruff; I can't get you off my head. Like my car, you drive me crazy. Like dentures, I can't smile without you.

37. If you delete this message thats because you love me. If you save it thats because you desire me & if you ignore it thats because you miss me. So what you gonna do with it?

36. Theres an urgent meeting in the jungle! Everyones there.. lions, tigers, cheetas and ape, but the meeting cant start because the monkey is still reading this text

35. You think I'm nice, I think you're nice. You think I'm kind, I think you're kind. You think I can be trusted, I think you can. You think I'm cute, and I think you're right.

34. Everything about you is perfect - your lips, your skin, your eyes, your body. Perfect! You're lucky to be born beautiful, not like me, who was born to be a big liar.

33. This text message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

32. Each of us has his own fear but sooner or later we must face it. It takes a lot of guts to overcome it. So don't be afraid to face your fear. Go ahead, take a bath. Good morning.

31. What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you and torture is thinking of you too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment