Valentine SMS Text Messages and Sayings on Valentines Day

Valentine's Day is February 14 and it is the time to share love, not only to your boyfriend or girlfriend but also to anyone close to your heart. If you are looking for great and cute Valentine text messages and unique SMS messages to send your love once through text, here are the top 10 sweetest Valentines sayings and texts:

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so i could
wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

I am opening an emotional bank account for you sweetheart, so deposit your love
in it and you will get the interest. Happy Valentines Day, my love!

It is hard to talk when your in love because when I look into your beautiful eyes, I get
my breath taken away.

Ur my strength, My love, My heart. You're lovin' touch I long for so much, your voice so softly that whispers I'm yours 4ever be mine my baby "I LOVE U".

I'll drop a tear drop into the ocean and the day I find that tear drop is the day I stop loving you!

Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I should go to rehab but I always tell them I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to ... YOU

One day the moon said to me, if your lover makes you cry why don't you leave your
lover.. i looked at the moon and replied "would u every leave ur sky?"

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remember that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

There was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me, my sweet angel

I am in the emergency room now talking to the doctor he says it doesn't look good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU!

For more love text messages, check this: Love Text Messages... if you haven't bought your Valentines gift yet to your boyfriend, here's a page you should check out: Valentine Gifts For Guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment