Love Text Messages #00081 - #00090

Love Text MessagesAnother set of text messages to say i love you!!! Enjoy sending these short text messages of love!!!

90. Sometimes, you have to run away, not just to create distance, but to see who cares enough to run behind and pull you back.

89. When you love, it's not for you to be understood but for you to understand. Not for you to take but for you to be taken. To listen, not to dictate. To sacrifice and not to demand. Not to count or measure but to love.

88. I did try hiding my true feelings, accepting what you really want me. I thought it will be easy. For you, I'll just try harder to accept and face the reality that you will learn and appreciate my love. It will only happen in my dreams but if that time comes, I hope not to be awaken. I rather sleep a lifetime just to prove how much I love you.

87. Every guy thinks catching the girl he loves is an amazing accomplishment. Actually, catching the girl is the easy part. Keeping her is the real accomplishment.

86. Sometimes people give up on love that's why God made the earth round so that if two people who are meant to be would decide to walk different paths, still at one point of the world, the end of their roads can meet.

85. Take time to listen to your heart. Sometimes, you need not ask yourself who you really love most, but ask who really makes you happy and who makes you feel loved.

84. Go for the person who makes you smile will all your heart and soul. The person whom you can't wait to see or talk to. This is the person whom you're meant to be with. Maybe not forever, but for now, they're right for you.

83. What if a bird fell in love with a fish? Where would they live? Who keeps the fins and who loses the wings? It's an irony but that's how cruel yet poetic love can be.

82. Don't be afraid to be loved more than you can return. Be afraid that you didn't give back the love that you can. Love need not be equal to be fair, it only needs to be true.

81. I'm letting you go even if I love the idea of being with you! Because love doesn't trap you in an unhappy life! - Kaiserin.

>>More: Love Text Messages #00071 - #00080
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Learn the Best Way To Make Money Online now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment