Happy Thanksgiving Day Text Messages #00001-#00010

Looking for Thanksgiving messages to send to your family, friends, co-employees, and boss? Here you will find "Happy Thanksgiving SMS quotes.

Thanksgiving SMSBelow is the first set for the full collection of Thanksgiving Day messages.

10. If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.

9. May this be an extra special Thanksgiving for you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving day!!!

8. Missing you and sending our love for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

7. On this Thanksgiving Day, I wish to say that I am honored 2 have you in my life.
Thanks for loving and caring me.

6. Thanks so much for being there on my side and supporting me all the way. Without you, my life would have been incomplete.

5. Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.

4. Thanksgiving Day is a wonderful occasion to express gratitude for dear ones.

3. Warm thoughts and wishes to hope this Thanksgiving will be especially bountiful!

2. Wishing you all the season's happiness this heartfelt wish can bring! Happy Thanksgiving!

1. You are the most special person in my life. You are my friend, philosopher, guide and lot more. Thanks for coming in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment