Friendship Text Messages #00061-#00070

Friendship Text Messages
Get in touch with your friends by sending this 10 sets of Friendly texts to your treasured friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
70. Because of a friend like you, I've laughed a little harder, cried a little less, smiled a bit more. Because of you, I've learned to appreciate life more, thanks for coming my way!

69. In my life, there are many problems I face. Sometimes too hard for me to handle and sometimes, I easily give up. Do you know what keeps my heart fighting? A piece of my life called friends!

68. Once a book of friendship was opened, it should never be closed again. A living book meant to be read and enjoyed forever. I hope our book of friendship will never be closed!

67. Sometimes, we wonder why friends keep forwarding messages, this maybe because: When you are very busy but still want to keep in touch. When you have nothing to say, but still want to keep in contact. When you have something to say, but don't know what and how. To let you know that you are still remembered, important, loved, cared for and still wanted. So, the next time you get a message, don't think that I just texted, but I want you to know that I'm just here and I'm still keeping you as my friend!

66. Friends are like M&Ms. Sure, the candy-coated outside is nice, but they wouldn't be so great if it weren't for the wonderful stuff inside. Take care my M&M!

65. You yearn for someone not because you want to be complete. But because you want to add more color to your life. That person must not necessarily break through your busy schedules. That person must inspire you to manage your time well instead. You see, it's not a matter of distance and time, it's more like friendship in a higher level. It's smiling alone every once in a while. Knowing that somewhere, somehow, someone smiles at the thought of you.

64. A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter, that's why I'll treasure the friendship between us. Thanks a lot!

63. Someday, we'll be older. Someday, someone will love you more than life itself and someday, your whole life will be completely different except that I hope, someday, we'll still be what we are... Good friends!'

62. I know sometimes, I'm hard to understand, hard to be with, unpredictable. But I wanna say thanks because eventhough it's hard making friends with me, still, you did!

61. I'm sitting down smiling, as I remember I have a good friend, you. And I hope many years from now, I would still sit down, smiling for the same reason.

>>>More: Friendship Text Messages #00051-#00060

0 comments:

Post a Comment