Friendship Text Messages #00051-#00060

Another set of friendship text messages to send to your friends to keep the friendship alive. Take care ;0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60. Have you tried saying you're ok but you're not? Pretending to understand but you don't? Acting like you're busy but in reality, you're lonely? Convincing people that you just wanna be friends but what you really want is more than friends? When you know that he/she has somebody else, but you pretend that it doesn't hurt but it really hurts so bad inside? When you say you've moved on, but the truth is you're just still waiting? When you say you're over her, but you know you still love her? When you say you can't relate with this message, but then you really do? :)

59. Things between us might change years from now. They may not be too surprising. But just keep in your mind that I've been a friend to you once. So, till the end, I'll always be.

58. A circle means forever, no beginning, no end. Let our special friendship be not just an endless line but a circle that goes on and on forever!

57. A friend is an extension of yourself, without it, you are not complete. Take care of yourself my friend, because I don't want to lose 'a part of me'.

56. If I can pull the rainbow of the sky, I'll shape it into your name then put it back in the sky. Why? To let everyone know how colorful my life has been with a friend like you.

55. I send this special wish to a friend for a friendship I will always cherish; may your life be filled with excellent health, much success and a bit of wealth, and may you live by the light above, and feel the joys that come from love.

54. For the friendship, for the care, for the love, for the laughs, for the fun, for the bond, for the smiles, for the jokes, for the company, for the texts, for the joys, for the happiness, for everything, thank me! Thank me! =)

53. If there's one thing I want to count on, one thing I want to thank for and one thing I'll always remember, it's the day we met and the things that in one way or another makes us friends!

52. Friendship? It's about laughing at same things. It's about really being understood. It's about unconditional acceptance. It's about picking up where you left off. It's simply about us.

51. Friendship isn't based on how many secrets you share, isn't how well you get along nor how much you like each other, isn't how people see you together. But it appreciates the differences, the gaps, the hindrances, the trials, and still, a friend looks at you, straight from the heart, without hatred, without judgement, without envy, without criticisms, only pure acceptance and respect.

>>> More: Friendship Text Messages #00041 - #00050

0 comments:

Post a Comment