Love Text Messages #00046 - #00050

Another five Love Text Messages for the upcoming Valentines Day this 2008 :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
50. The best relationship is the one where love of one another matters more than the need to be with each other.

49. I love you so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more. Your happy smile. Your loving face. No one will ever take your place.

48. What letters are missing in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & you get a heart! If you pick U, you will get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than have a heart without U!

47. One day you will ask me what is more important to me you or my life. I will say my life and you will walk out and leave me not even realizing that YOU ARE MY LIFE!!!

46. If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart. You can take it, just don't break it, or my world will fall apart!

2 comments:

waliz said...

hye...i love yr text messages...it never failed me!

Yoolees said...

Thanks for your visit too waliz :D

Hye

Post a Comment