Love Text Messages #00026 - #00035

Another ten Love Text Messages for the upcoming Valentines Day this 2008 :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
35. If you're asking if I'd hurt you the answer is NEVER. If you're asking if I love you, the answer is FOREVER. If you're asking if I want you, the answer is I DO. If you're asking what I value most, the answer is YOU.

34. If I could die early, I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel... so I could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone.

33. If I die tonight, I go with no regrets. If it's in your arms then I know I was blessed... but if your eyes are the last thing I see then I know the beauty heaven holds for me.

32. If I were a in your eye, I would roll down onto your lips. But if you were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you!

31. If Love and Friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks and Shares... those wise enough to invest in you would all be millionaires!

30. If water was a kiss, I'd send you the sea. If a hug was one leaf, I'd send u a tree. If love would be forever, I'd send you eternity!

29. If love's a disease then I'm very ill. But I don't want medicine, I won't take no pill. I will suffer this illness coz it makes me see exactly how much you mean to me!

28. If I wrote your name in the sky, wind would blow it away. If I wrote your name in the sea, waves would wash it away. But your name is engraved in my heart where nothing can touch it!

27. If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart. You can take it just don't break it or my world will fall apart.

26. If a kiss was a raindrop, I'd send u showers. If a hug was a second, I'd send you hours. If a smile was water, I'd send you a sea. If love was a person, I'd send you me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment