Love Text Messages #00016 - #00025

Here's another ten Love Text Messages just right for the Valentines Day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. I love you more today than I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow.

24. If I got a pound for every time I looked at you I would be a billionaire by now.

23. To the world you are one person but to me you are the world.

22. If I could be anything I would be your tears so I could be born in your eyes,live down your cheeks and die on your lips.

21. In my dreams I dream of you... of all the things we could do & in my heart I yearn for more of the sweetest person who I adore, but most of all the things I miss is giving u a goodnight kiss.

20. If I could be an angel, I would make your every wish come true. But I'm only human, just a girl who's loving you.

19. Baby i love you and everything you do...if anything ever happened I'll always be there to comfort you thru.

18. I love you, you love me, in my heart you'll always be, here or there, near or far my love will be wherever you are.

17. I wrote your name in the sand but it got washed away. I wrote your name in the sky but it got blown away. I then wrote your name in my heart where it will stay.

16. There is a place within my heart that only YOU can fill. You had my love right from the start and i know you always will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment