Free Text Messages Jokes #00001 - #00010

Here's the first batch of funny text messages. Enjoy texting!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. I've been arrested for being the ugliest person in the world. Can you come down the police station and show them it's a mistake?

9. This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.We are truly sorry for the inconvenience

8 I saw something in the shop window today. It was stunning, gorgeous, cute, beautiful & adorable. I was supposed to buy it for you until I realized it was my own REFLECTION :D

7. Clouds are white but the sky is blue. Monkey like you should be kept in the zoo. Don't get angry you'll find me there too...not in the cage but laughing at you.

6. I want you to know that our friendship means alot to me. You cry I cry. You laugh I laugh. You jump out of the window... I look down & then... I laugh again.

5. Hi I am dying to see you. I want to talk to you seriously, but I can't get to you. This stupid gatekeeper is asking me for a ticket to enter the zoo!

4. Hey can you do me a favour? Take a pic of yourself and it to me. I'm playing cards and I'm missin the joker!

3. Hey friend remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty… so the world needs YOU after all! :D

2. A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

1. The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers too. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment