Friendship Text Messages #00001-#00010

Listed below are ten free friendship text messages. Hope you will like them all. Feel free to send them to your friends. Spread the spirit of friendship... :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. The recipe of friendship:1 cup of sharing...2 cups of caring...3 cups of forgiveness & hugs. Mix all of these together to make friends forever.

9. Stars have five ends. Squares have four ends. Triangles have three ends. Lines have two ends. Life has one end...but I hope our friendship has no end.

8. Some friends are worth being thrown; Some are good to keep; some are to be treasured forever. I think you are the one to be thrown... ...in the treasure box to be kept forever!

7. The years will come, the years will go... But with each other, I wil always know... Whichever way the road may bend... You wil always be my best friend!

6. Wherever you go, whatever you do, You know I'll always be there for you. So if you're alone, theres no need to fear; Just give me a call and you know I'll be here!

5. On a silent night when friends are few, I close my eyes and think of you. A silent night, a silent tear; A silent wish,that you were here!

4. Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only true friends will leave foot prints in your heart...You left yours in mine.

3. Although its quite a statement, well it happens to be true. The best friend I ever had, I'm glad to say it's YOU!

2. Friendship, like marriage, there are ups and downs. You just have to get through it. That's why when you need me, I'll be there, and even if you don't need me, I'll be standing still, waiting for you to be needing me again.

1. It's an achievement to make a thousand friends in a lifetime. Yet, the real achievement is to keep a friend for a lifetime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment