Mothers Day Text Messages #00011-#00020

Another ten Mothers Day SMS for our unlimited collection of Mother's Day SMS Quotes and Mother's Day Text Messages... Enjoy sending them to your mom!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20. For the best mom who always had a smile for me. I know we may be far apart right now. So here’s a great big hug and kiss. Happy Mother’s Day.

19. A mother’s work is never done She works from morning until dawn She spreads her love
And keeps you warm But only once a year we say Mother we wish you “Happy Mothers Day”

18. My Mother, my friend so dear Throughout my life you’re always near A tender smile to guide my way You’re the sunshine to light my day

17. Mother is an undying love, A love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares. Mother you are all of this and more, I love you very much

16. Mother, I love you, For all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you, Because you love me, too.
You feed me and need me, To teach you to play, So smile because I love you, On this Mother’s Day.

15. The Miracle of Life: Nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…is MOTHER. Happy Mothers Day!!!

14. Once upon a memory someone wiped away a tear. Held me close and loved me. Thank you, dear Mother.

13. When you feel you are alone in the crowd, When you think No.1 can understand you, When your love is rejected by others, & when you hate your Life, Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you more than any anyone else, who care for you in loneliness, and dies when you cry.
She is no 1, but your sweet loving mother. Love your mom first and always.

12. Many hugs, Only love never anger, Teaching me, Helping me, Every smile when I was sad. Raising me to be strong. It spells Mother. Thanks for being you.

11. Happy Mother’s Day means more than flowers and gifts. It means saying thank you. It means I love you. You are my mother, my friend. Today is your day!

>>> More: Mothers Day Text Messages #00001-#00010

0 comments:

Post a Comment