Friendship Text Messages #00031-#00040

Another 10 friendship short SMS text messages and quotes to send to your best friend, close friend, real friend, or even your enemy. Check out and enjoy sending them ;0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
40. As a kid, I loved big gifts. But I bloomed learning that the best gifts come in small boxes. Like you, I may just have a litle time with you, but your gift of friendship is the one I'm thankful for.

39. The best love has been found in the world of friendship. It is the kind of love that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you have given me. And that's what I'd hope to give you now and forevermore.

38. A very special mate of mine. In my heart all the time. To see you you with a happy smile makes my life feel worthwhile. Warm and caring your feeling's true. I'm glad I have a mate like you!

37. Life can be hard and not always fun. But as night brings dark morning brings sun. When life gets tough & noone seems to care. Give me a call cause I'll always be there!

36. You've touched my heart. You've touched my soul because of you I now feel whole. You'll always be my closest friend. You'll be in my heart to the very end.

35. Dreams are to be forgoten reality to be lived. Desires to be fulfilled & destiny to be reached. where it began. Where will it end. Friends from the start. Friends til the end!

34. Friends are angels that come from above. Sent by God for me to love. So wen you are lonely sad and blue remember I'll be there for you!

33. My life is not really perfect, not so wonderful, but I have reasons to be happy because there are persons like you who's been good to me.

32. You'll never know how much you needed your friends until you look back along the rope and realized how many knots they tied to keep you from falling.

31. Some of us are so busy now, forwarded messages are not merely just messages sent, but with it, goes a secret note saying I remember you still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment