Friendship Text Messages #00021-#00030

Friendship quotes to text your friends... send an SMS to your friends and let them know you care ;0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30. The miracles in our lives are simply the making of a few loving friends who care much, love for real and see us so much beyond ourselves. Have a good morning!

29. Sometimes, you need to hold a friend's hand, not for love, but for the comfort and security it brings. I got two hands and if anything goes wrong, I promise you'll have them both.

28. A good friend is like a good bra...hard to find, comfortable, supportive, prevents you from falling, holds you tight, and is always close to your heart!

27. Sometimes, when I'm alone, I can't help but think of all the things I've done in the past. I go out with my friends to drink and got drunk. Some people would ask why would I waste my money buying alcoholic drinks because it brings nothing and can ruin my life. They may be right and they may not understand the importance of drinking alcohol. But for me, those drinking sessions, I've found real friendship. We talked, we laughed, and we even started building dreams. That's the essence of drinking!

26. Friends make us brave when we are afraid, make us strong when are are weak, but most of all, they teach us to hold on when tears keep on falling.

25. It ain't the things you got, it ain't the things you do. It ain't the things you're not, it's because you are you. It ain't about wordly treasure, it ain't about a piece of art, it ain't about anything you can measure, it's about what's in your heart. What is it? It's a friend, tried and true. Dude, that's what I found in you.

24. Don't count your friends on a sunny day, when the sky is blue and smiles come so easily. Instead, wait for a storm, when the day grows cold and dark, and laughter is not heard in your heavy heart. Then, when a friend stands beside you, and lifts your spirits to the sky, you know that they deserve the name friend.

23. why do I text you? It's my choice, it's my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? I'll never know it's not my choice it's my heart's.

22. On a silent night when friends are few, I close my eyes and think of you, a silent night, a silent tear, a silent wish you were here.

21. We met each other by chance, become friends by choice, still friends by decision, and when we say friends forever, that's definitely a lifetime. Promise! Friends forever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment